RE: 4k door lock

Provided the replacement handle is of OE quality. I've bought a cheap
aftermarket door handle - the guy at the shop said it was Brasilian, I
rather suspect Chinese, whatever, it is a perfect copy of OE handle
_except_ it uses different lock cylinder.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)