[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: the good ol boys and their guns...
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: the good ol boys and their guns...
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:21:00 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:21:00 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:21:58 +1200
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C3D2943700
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7500211026031998/A64481/CSAV10]
yup, the right to bear arms is often required to protect yourself from the
other maniacs out their dutifully bearing their arms...
the fact is that the usa has the highest gun death rate *per head of
population* of any other country on gods earth. over 10 *times* that of most
other civilised countries. go figure...
and you're right about the the fact that little boys will take their
frustrations out, whatever happens. it's just that i would prefer that they
didn't have an armalite or uzi when they're feeling frustrated...
yup, i'm feeling argumentative today. arguments gladly handled off-line.
anyway, i feel better now - back to the normal programming....