FS: 4KTQ (some assembly required) VA

Hey listers

I am moving in a month and my new house has no garage. I must,
unfortunatly sell my two cars.
This is what I have:

1985 4kq 135k Driven daily everything works but A/C all stock no mods

1986 5kt with MC engine Runs great but has water pump leak
	I purchased this car for the engine etc.

I am asking $3500 firm for both cars I can't separate the pair. I am
located in Richmond Va. If you need more info please call me at 804 262
5556 only  (please no email)

Thanks for the BW

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]