Source for engine + tranny mounts...

I'm looking for a supplier of engine and tranny mounts for my 1990
200t. Is there an online source for well priced units?

The budget is non-existent as usual, so this is asked in preparation
for a much needed repair to the mounts. I just managed to repair my
burst IC-TB hose today with S. Barbbar's method of use radiator hose
and it works like a dream and cost 1/10th of the cost of the agent's
hose, and I still have half a meter of hose left to fabricate a backup
unit. Still looking for work, but as soon as I get a good one I will
need to buy these mounts.

Are there any other fabricators of the fluid-filled mounts for these
cars? Can they be manufactured? What fluid is used? Anyone heard of
"dual filled units" supposedly from early VW buses?

PS: seems mounts are bad enough to cause enough engine and driveline
    twist to have resulted in faulty inner CV joints. Possible?
"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
1990 Turbo (200t, MAC13A ECU, 1.4-1.6 bar (1.8 bar with faulty WGFV!),
FWD auto)
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-21-696 0331 (h) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://www.poboxes.com/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com