Mail filtering

Frank Bauer just made my day by saying:

>  A lot of the new people (A4/A6)
>have no interest in the older cars or in tech discussions.

sounds like a good reason to start a NEWQ list for a4/a6 owners.
discussion topics could include car detailing, cup holders, lease
heavy tech discussions would cover remote locking problems, stereo
problems, maybe throttle body/filter mods.

Been to the A4.org lately, haven't you, Frank? ;-)
You forgot the ground breaking question: to smoke or not to smoke the
tail lights? :)

BTW, now I see that Dan was right a thousand times when decided to keep
our List as a two-step subscription affair. We have almost 0 strangers
traffic. Unlike the BBS-style A4.org, where recently some anonymous
yahoo named "SweetM3" or some such "BimmersRule" illiterate high school
dropout wandered in and proceeded to insult everyone on the BBS.

Igor Kessel
'89 200TQ -- 18psi (TAP)
'98 A4TQ -- nothing to declare
Philadelphia, PA