Re: 2.3l engine mods

>Also,  any tire recommondations for this car...

Check out :

I just ordered the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D2 for my Audi 100 2.3E
The site above doesn't respond right now, but if you surf around
you will find all the tyre info you need, including a test of
"High performance" tyres.

If you need the exact URL for the review, then email me at
cem@edh.ericsson.se and i'll send it to you :-)

(the two top ranking tyres where the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D2 and
 Bridgestone S-02 .. I'm getting the Goodyear 'coz I got a great
 deal on them from my local dealer ... )

So long,