Re: Your LAST CHANCE for parts fiche copies... FWD Coupe owners!!!

> The reason I did the ones I did is that I have a personal interest in them,
> which is not the case with the FWD Coupe fiche ... sorry.  However, if you
> can convince me there's enough demand for them, I will consider it.

Ok all you 2wd Coupe owners, now is the time to speak up - I have the
fiche (up to '85, I think), Mr. Goggin sounds like he would actually
produce paper copies if there is enough demand.  Who would genuinely be

Huw Powell

If you want to work the street alone,
I'll disappear for you...
I'm your man.         (Leonard Cohen)