front turn signals, 93 90CS

I got a small stone chip in the front passenger's side (right side)
headlight in my 90.  I noticed as I was giving the car a much-needed
wash/polish/wax/etc, and also noticed that in the process of washing I
had gotten some water in the headlight.
SO the lens comes off to fix it, right?  I pulled off that little trim
piece under the headlight, and found a bunch of clips that hold the lens
on.  As I was busy being extremely thankful that it would be this easy,
I noticed a slight hitch, which was that one of the clips was obscured
by the amber turn signal/parking light.  I got the other 4 or 5 clips
off, and used the Cringe and Yank method to pull off the lens.  Worked
fine, got the lens off, filled the hole with clear epoxy.

But now I can't figure out how to get the other light off so I can reach
that clip.  I can see how the bottom is clipped in, it actually looks
rather easy but I can't see the top.  Does anyone know how the turn
signal assembly comes out?  Does it involve moving the air intake and
reaching in from the back?

"Everyone says it's pretty hard to visualize.  That's a lie.  It's
impossible to visualize."
	( George Cain )