200tq _is_ being parted out

Just got off the phone with Jonathan, owner of the 200tq a la Tree.

Here's the full scoop:
Car was in 1st, with parking brake on.  _SLID_ down the driveway(he says
it's a monster, really ,really steep)...on the way down, rear pass side
wheel hit a stump and knocked it out of alignment.  Car then hit tree in
trunk area.

Engine, q system etc. is fine.

The owner is willing to part with:
-entire engine, including all plumbing, ECU, IC, turbo, everything you need
to "do it right"...for around $5k or so.  Reason?  He's thinking about
planting it into a 90 200tq :)  However, if it "pays for my new car, I'll
-anything else, just call him...

so, whoever wanted just the IC/pipe, you're probably out of luck.
I've got a claim on the BBS wheels; someone else wanted the wiper arms(they
do fold) someone else the dash...he said to call him, and you could
probably come over on Sunday, dunno.  Says he's had the car 1 year 4
months; dropped 3k into it and bought it for 14k; was for sale for 15.5k;
would like to get some of it back.  Totally bummed out(with good reason to
be, was really happy with car excepting maintenance bills.)

The phone number is 781-545-7604; please be considerate in calling
hours(EST.)  You may get a flaky answering machine(mechanical "Plez leve a
mes-sage") or girlfriend.

Car was a 91, 20v, 200tq, blue w/black leather.  Parts will probably be on
first-come-first-serve basis.  Don't fill up the guy's answering machine,
though :)

Seemed like Sunday would be the best day to talk/drop by and look at car
for parts.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.