Re: Upgrade '82 Coupe front brakes

> Does this swap require some adjustment to the brake proportioning (valve)
> setup?

It did for me but that's becouse I installed rear disck set up at the
same time.  I also like the rear tires to lock first.  Makes entering a
corner under hard braking better for me by inducing oversteer as I'm
Depends on how you like it.

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (473,150 km)
1984 4000s quattro (soon to be a rally car)
1986 4000s quattro (317,000 km) with four Nokia 10's
1982 Coupe (154,000) parts car

CEO of exam lastminute allniter rollthedice inc.