[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 92 S4 Digital Radio Dash Display...
Dorab, Greg, q-list,
Dorab has expertly described TSB 909402, released in August of '94,
"Display Errors in Auto-Check Display"
Model(s) 100 from 1991
- with radio on, Auto-Check display shows horizontal bars or lines instead
of radio frequency
- Unrecognizable Auto-check display - part of display is missing
- Brake pad indicator light illuminates intermittently. (Brake pads,
sensors, and wiring are in good condition)
- Oil warning light illuminates
- If any of the above conditions exists replace the Auto-Check circuit
- If the oil warning light comes on, verify the following first before
replacing the Auto-Check circuit board:
- Oil level
- oil pressure
- oil condition
- oil leaks
Oh, Lord! I also have an exploded view of the dash showing where the
Auto-Check circuit board is.... let's just say it's not in the glove box.
If it's really necessary, I may be able to fax someone the picture of the
dash showing where the board is, and maybe I can also track down some
instructions on how to get to it, though I can't guarantee anything.
'92 Audi 100CS 5-spd 35k mi