Price for DynaLynx for 89-90 200t?

For those fitting the heavier cast DynaLynx EM, what are you paying for
it and what is a good (possibly online) source for them?

Does the DynaLynx flow better than the RS2 2-piece unit? Where can I
learn more about the RS2 EM? I'd especially like to see what it looks
like. What is the layout of the 2 EMs? How much better do they flow
compared to the stock unit?

Also, sorry for repeating a previous thread, but what was the verdict on
fitting a larger exhaust system to the turbo MC-1? Is it better to split
the turbo outlet into 2 2.5 inch pipes or to run a single 3 inch pipe
from the outlet (provided it has been funneled out gently from 2.5 to
3 inches)? Or is it best to make a 2.5 to 3 inch downpipe and split that
into 2 2.5 inch pipes after the downpipe? Who makes a good downpipe for
the auto-trannied 89-90 200 MC motor? Also, will 2 2.5 inch tailpipes
fit that small tailpipe cutout at the back of the 200? On my 200 I have
a single 2.25 inch pipe as the guys at the workshop said they'd never be
able to fit 2 pipes in there without hitting bodywork or having to widen
the opening in the fender.

"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
1990 Turbo (200t, MAC13A ECU, 1.4-1.6 bar (1.8 bar with faulty WGFV!),
FWD auto)
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-21-696 0331 (h) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://www.poboxes.com/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com