Euro light adjustment ?

I finally got the new Euro lights in my 87 5kcs.  When I tried to adjust
them the top adjusting knob had no effect.  The lower knob adjusted
vertical alignment well.  I think there was a post here on this problem
some time back but haven't been able to find it.  Any tips on getting
horizontal adjustment working or a pointer to the previous post would be
appreciated.  Fortunately the horizontal adjustment is close enough for
use as is but would like to get them "right on".

Thanks in advance,