[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: agreement
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:27:34 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:27:34 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV05; Relayed; Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:27:35 +1200
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C4459B1B00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1234272208041998/A33800/CSAV05]
>Mag articles are written as written. No problem. Since we don't have access
>to the 3 series here yet, we may need to wait a minute before we totally
>accept your quotes Dave. "Europe being different" and all. Also so
>documented here by Autoweek.
>Subpar is that, we could blame the tires. Or we could look at how weight
>distribution affect braking and weight transfer, braking accelerating and
>turning. 500# is a lot of extra balast sir.
yup, you mean the new e46 is subpar as it can't beat a 4-year old a4...
btw, what is 500#? is this how much more the 750 weighs over an a8 4.2q?
i also can't believe that you refuse to accept that tyres are a fundamental
component of a cars performance. you being a 'track man' and all. heck you
should be working for goodyear formula 1 pr scott. they need people like
>You must be really bored. Enjoy your vaca dude.
bored? well my back aches, and due to the tail end of a tropical cyclone, my
surf ski is grounded, and due to general laziness, my running legs are getting
a rest, and i've finished another book. but, hey, at least i'm not at work!