Re: PLS HLP w/4K

> Is there any experience with fitting an 85-87 dash to an '84 4000 S car?

I think so.

is one place to read about it.  One caveat - the job is really not as
complicated as I make it sound, the dash is only held in by 5 nuts and
all the clutter that's attached to  or through it.

> Does anyone have a r. rear fender extension which is part of the three
> piece rear valance under the bumper?

Think I used my spare already - parking lot mishap?

Huw Powell

I ache in the places where I used to play...

Leonard Cohen