[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Germanology
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:53:53 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:53:53 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV05; Relayed; Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:53:53 +1200
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C462F53000
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4253531112041998/A44852/CSAV05]
>Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
>But the real impact to the handling of the car would be how big is the
>amplitude of this torque shift response. If you have some numbers, I'd be
>interested in finding out. I think I'll try some number crunching on my own.
there are *no* numbers. scott assumes tshift (max) is occurring. this is, of
course, defined by the bias ratio. we have no way of telling this. ideas
would be welcome...
>I'd be interested if anybody thinks I'm heading on some wild tangent. I gotta
>stop now, getting carried away with technobuzzwords!
you've summarised it well...