Re: 4KQ callaway turbo

>Mebbe if we were to bombard him with tons of e-mail he might consider
>tuning Audis as well as 'Vettes and cameros. (he did a fantastic job on
>the C5). Anybody knows his email address?

Oh, wow, there's a concept.  Email-bomb someone to get convince them to do
something for you...yhea, if I started getting floods of email from Audi
owners asking to tune their cars, I'd really feel like helping them out...

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.