RE: Wheels & Upgrades

"PAT MARTIN" <MARDKINS@classic.msn.com> wrote:
> No it is just a electronic box that triggers the computer to run the
mixture a
> little richer at full throttle.  The stock system runs fairly lean up
> Pat
> > Get a black box from AVS that increases the fuel at full throttle.
> > are less than $300 but will get you between 10-15 hp.  I do not like
> > business with AVS but as far as I know they are the only ones who
make this.
> Good info, Pat!  This black box from AVS, are we talking about a rising

> rate fuel pressure regulator?
> Ken (in need of a tune up!)

Wait a minute, what car are we talking about?  I must've "fell" into this
discussion, but it sounded like we were talking about a 4kcsq, but AFAIK
the 4kcsq and C-GT have totally mechanical fuel injection, not controlled
by a computer.

If we are talking about what I'm talking about, then this box must
somehow boost the fuel pressure or something?  Someone catch me up!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]