Re: Abs off...why?

Hairy green toads from Mars made Sachelle Babbar say:

> Why were the 86 and up turbos made with an abs off switch? Were there any
> other models/makes that had this feature? If I were to drive one with the
> abs off, would I have an easier time locking up the brakes (compared to a
> non abs car) because the system is optimized for abs use?

My '89 100Q has it, as does my '90 90Q20V.
Haven't noticed if the '95 A6 does....

Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7)			duane@zk3.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation		(603)-884-1294
110 Spit Brook Road
M/S ZKO3-3/U14
Nashua, NH    03062-2698

Only my cat shares my opinions, and she's too psychotic to express it