5kcstq Suspension Upgrade Query

I'm going to replace the suspension on my 86 5kcstq.
I don't want to get very far away from the original
ride & handling, but lowering it slightly sounds like
a good idea. Our roads around here really s*ck, so
making it much stiffer is out, but it's hard to
reduce body roll without some stiffening.

So, given my druthers, what combo of springs and
shocks would be best?

doug q
-Douglas Hurst Quebbeman (dougq@iglou.com)            [Call me "Doug"]
    QuattroClub USA# 4536              Audi International # 100024
       74 100LS Auto, 77 100LS Auto, 84 Coupe GT, 86 5Kcstq
"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away."  -Tom Waits