Re: Radiator Removal on '87 5KQ (non-turbo)

At 19:39 23.04.98 -0500, Bob Mansker wrote:

>I want to remove the radiator on my 87 5KQ & really give it a good cleaning.
>I noticed that the Power Steering Pump may be in the way... does it have to
>be moved out of the way??

Not only the pump, but the pump bracket will have to be removed as well.
Not a big problem, though. You don't have to remove the hydraulic lines
from the pump, just move it out of the way.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)