[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Canadian Euro prices

In message <Pine.SOL.3.96.980428162455.9860A-100000@iris.nyit.edu> Sachelle Babbar writes:

> I don't follow what you mean. In Canada, they drive on the same side of
> the road as the US (at least in Toronto).

In the UK, we drive on the left.  Like the Romans did - and like any
sensible civilisation that wanted to reduce the incidence of tornados
_would_ do in the Northern Hemisphere.

This means our Euro lights have a beam pattern that spreads and
rises to the left - to illuminate pedestrians and road signs.

For Canada/USA use, you need _continental_ Euro lights.

 Phil Payne
 Phone: 0385 302803   Fax: 01536 723021
 (The contents of this post will _NOT_ appear in the UK Newsletter.)