[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: A modest proposal...
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: A modest proposal...
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 21:44:57 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 05 May 1998 21:44:57 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 05 May 1998 21:44:57 +1200
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C52D6C3500
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;2057442105051998/A51857/CSAV10]
6) repeat the test with the open centre locked.
>Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 16:15:05 -0400 (EDT)
>From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeffrey J. Goggin)
>Here's a simple test for those who don't think slip angles alone can affect
>a Torsen center diff's transfer of torque between the front and rear wheels.