[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wasting the 6th step (and my time)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Wasting the 6th step (and my time)
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 09:18:00 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199805051908.PAA02561@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 06 May 1998 09:18:00 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Wed, 06 May 1998 09:18:01 +1200
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C532513B00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4600180906051998/A01243/CSAV10]
>Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:40:25 EDT
>From: QSHIPQ <QSHIPQ@aol.com>
>Dave E writes:
>>6) repeat the test with the open centre locked.
>Why? It's locked, there is NO slip. What does that tell you about the
>torsen? You missed the object of steps 1-5 dave. Amongst other things
ok, how about this step.
7) get in your friends subaru wrx and repeat the procedure.
that clear enough for you scott?