[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]


> What´s the german name for this paint: LY5V ?
> The car is a european Audi 100cc-85.
... assuming that the codes for an '86 urq are the same as an '85 100 ...
which should be a good assumption:

		Y5V is called "Sapphire Metallic"

I got the code from the microfiche for the QTC.  Unfortunately it doesn't
give the German translation ... I hope that someone on the list can help
here ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

BTW ... to reply to those asking the question ... "What's an urQ?" you may
want to refer them to Bob D'Amato's old web site ...