[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: EVERYBODY SELL YOUR TORSEN QUATTRO
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: EVERYBODY SELL YOUR TORSEN QUATTRO
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 11:09:38 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199805060719.DAA13188@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 07 May 1998 11:09:38 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV05; Relayed; Thu, 07 May 1998 11:09:42 +1200
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C53AC92600
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9138091107051998/A09773/CSAV05]
all due respect to your mate, but he'd better go back to the drawing board.
and perhaps have a look at the wrc cars...
oh, and the awd class 1 itc racers...
or the 959 for that matter.
the old story, garbage in, garbage out.. he's clearly another triumph of the
>Date: Wed, 6 May 98 00:19:22 -0700
>From: Michael Williams <email@example.com>
>Not according to my friend christopher morlock, yup, him again. he has
>come to the conclusion that the only real performance all wheel drive
>system is one that is 100% rear wheel drive until slip is detected and
>then it sends power to the front. So, naturally, and i suppose
>coincidentally, this is what Porsche does...interesting note eh?
>and he says that the only worth one is EKS
>Michael Sheridan Williams