RE: WC Turbo Conversion kit

Sounds like a very fair price. If the kit includes all gaskets etc, truly everything needed (with the exception of the turbo) then it's an excellent deal, IMFO.

Did my post about Carlsen's offering a water cooled turbo conversion kit make
it on the list? I posted it a few days ago but don't recall seeing it.
 Didi at Carlsens will offer a conversion kit which includes 19 parts. The fax
she sent me only included part numbers and cost, not discriptions. The cost to
us q-listers is $265. Sort of pricey but you get all new factory parts.
 It may be a worth while kit for those who don't want to go digging around the
wrecking yards.