Re: now up to three questions . . .

>Question three: Some time ago there was a thread on getting Rain-X off your
>windshield. Well, wife bought some and I told her "Don't use this crap -
>you'll never get it off!" so she didn't - BUT a friend of hers detailed her
>car and guess what - now she knows what I was talking about - STREAK
>CITY!!! How do you get rid of this crap?????

May not be available in your area, but ClearVue(spelling may be wrong.)
It's a local glass co's glass cleaner, and it's got all sorts of nummy
things like acetone and other solvents that should zap the living daylights
out of Rain-X or anything else that chooses to inhabit your windshield.
Only recently has the stuff started showing up everywhere.  Black label
w/red printing.

However, they did change the formulation; I can tell because it smells much
differently than it used to.  Dunno what they did.  Seems slightly less

PS: Completely unrelated note, no Audi content, just felt like sharing with
the world:Peltier devices are _nifty_!  Bought 2 pads at a swap meet.  Fun
to play with!

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.