Re: vibration when turning left?

I took it in for an alignment right before I got the new tires; they
said it was perfectly in line.  Maybe I'll check it again--an alignment
is certainly cheaper than a wheel bearing!

Anyone had a wheel bearing done on a '93 90 FWD?  How much does this
usually run?

"Never raise your hands to your kids.  It leaves your groin
	-- Red Buttons