Re: kaboom!

>Sure sounds like a bad bomb, but one other statement bothers me - 'Sinks to
>the floor'.  Brake pedal should never sink to the floor unless something is
>wrong....sounds like either a leak in the brake system somewhere, bad
>rubber hose, or bad master cylinder.  Not to be an alarmist, but your
>situation sounds rather dangerous brake-wise..........SLM
Trust me...the car can still stop very nicely(I've proven it a few times
while commuting.)

I didn't mean "sink" as in goes to the floor with little effort(or "falls"
under your foot); you _really_ have to push _hard_ to get it to go to the
floor(we're talkin serious effort here), and when you do, it pulses with
the PS pump.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.