RE: radiator fan troubles

Either the thermoswitch on the bottom of the radiator or the relay in the fuse
box.  Unplug the connector to the switch and if the fan stays on the relay is

Pat Martin
864000csq turbo, 2 1/2 cat back, H&R-Boge, MC and loving it.  Drilled rotors
stopping it. Koenig Cobra 16x7 with Yokohama A520's turning it,  K&N and
95 subaru legacy
Bothell, Wa

	The radiator fan on my 87 4kq now stays on all the time while the engine
is running regardless of engine temp.  Anyone know where the culprit may be?
	I know I've heard this question asked before and I delete all my old
messages so if this question is old news I apologize.
								      87 4kcsq