Re: Audi Cabrio (was: memorial day, small towns, and Audis.)

It would be nice to have, whoever can scan it!

BTW, does the Cab still have the V6 in it?  The reason I ask is I've
been tossing around making a "12V" web site, and things like this would
be neat to put in there.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
	--[deleted]@cs.purdue.edu, 1992 (name unknown)