Re: engine cleaning tip

>I usually use straight Simple Green.  P21s auto wash is supposed
>to be good too.
Same here; I looked around and several listers were using Simple Green with
no ill side effects.  I may have to use honest-to-goodness foaming engine
cleaner on a couple of places where hydraulic oil has dried to a hard,
sticky substance that does not yield to SG.
I used it full strength from one of their older bottle designs that has a
foaming thingie on the end; I find the foam sticks in place better.

I have noticed that water still beads in some places, so I think the wax
coating is fine.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.