Hiccough Help

So, unless you have a second set of coils, I am not sure how you would
diagnose.  Anyone else have ideas????

I'm not sure, but it seems to me you could ohm up the primary and
windings on each coil and compare. They should all be right around the
resistance. If not you might have a coil that is breaking down.

As far as the spark plug boots (and/or wires), inspect them for any
burn marks, or cracked insulation. The presence of said defects could
the spark to jump out of the wire directly to ground.

Todd Young              WAM!NET Inc.
tyoung@wamnet.com       6100 West 110th Street
612-886-5051            Bloomington, MN 55438-2664
800-585-1133 ext.5051   http://www.wamnet.com/