Re: S4 spare

> >By the way, any S-car owners know whether the fact that my owners manual
> >says that the S4 came with a compact spare, but a look in the trunk reveals
> >a full-size 16" 5-spoke comes from a typo in the manual, or just manna from
> >heaven?

At least for the 87 year, the 5kcst had an _option_ for a full size spare.
The dealer got the car, and that evening my father picked it up; the dealer
was giving him the "feature" tour, and said "and here is the compa..."
Looking in, there was a nice, full-size tire with the turbo wheel.
"Oh well.  I guess you got one on Audi."

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.