Re: 1986 Audi 4000S .. Shifting Problem

This sounds like a failsafe mode...check your manual.  Perhaps the
problem is a wiring connection between the trans. computer and the
engine, i.e. speed sensor or something?  So as things heat up the
connection is restored.

"Everyone says it's pretty hard to visualize.  That's a lie.  It's
impossible to visualize."
	( George Cain )