[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Replacement oil lines to cooler

Probably the best deal is to convert to aircraft lines,AN type. The hose 
is replaceable in your own garage and is available at race car supply 
shops.Earls hydraulics in CA.sells adapters to convert the oilcooler 
fittings to AN.The size of An fittings is given in 1/8ths (a dash 4 size 
is 1/2").I have them on my Q-Coupe,if I remember correctly  they are -6 
size (3/8").Earl's has a website.Check it out for the ph#.You can get the 
whole deal,both lines for about $100.?