Pro Rally on ESPN 2 at 6:30 est today

Just a reminder, the Pro Rally is on today on ESPN 2 at 6:30 est (real soon).
That is what my local TV guide says, lets hope they are right.  I think this
is the one with Rui Brasil's S2.

  /\        _I         Christian J. Long (& Breeze Heller - wife to be)
/    \ I_I I_I I       Orlando, Florida, USA
                       University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'98 Audi A4 1.8T      Low pressure V2 rocket
'96 BMW 318ti        Will be selling for the new '99 VW Jetta
'90 Audi 90
Past Audis: '84 CGT, '85CGT, '87.5 CGT, '90 CQ
                  PIKES PEAK HERE I COME!!!