UFO's and wet weather

I've noticed several times that the UFO's can, in really wet circumstances,
become useless.  It's weird, but they seem much more affected by water on
the rotor; I'll go to brake, find next to nothing there, then all of the
sudden, about 2-3 seconds later, they come on really strong.

Anyone else experienced this?

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.