Re: cooling an amp (min. Audi content)

I agree that for this application, blowing air across the heatsink would
probably be the best bet--you want to move air away from the heatsink
but with it upside down fans blowing side to side will do a more
efficient job of getting heat away from the deeper bits of the heatsink.

"There are still places where people think that the function of the
media  is to provide information."
	- Don Rottenberg