Re: Struts for an 854ksq

> I have heard that Tokico _used_ to have a problem with the chrome coming
> off, and then they wouldn't honor the warranty because they blame the
> owner for using ViceGrips on the shaft.

Right there it should tell you something about the quality.
Good shocks will have a stainless steel shaft and no chrome on it.
To think of it I have never seen a shock shaft that was chrome
plated.  Maybe long time ago.
Anyone else with an opinion on that?

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (473,150 km)
1986 4000s quattro (342,000 km) with 5 bolt pattern
1982 Coupe quattro (4kq floor pan)

CEO of exam lastminute allniter rollthedice inc.