RE: appropriate replacement car

You wrote:
>I do think that the S4/S6 have a much better climate control head, and
>the lighting system is much better than the type 44's.  Otherwise,
>they're equal;

Not in the chassis/suspension department. The S cars have a much
better handling.

>Cause Pearl's a lousy color(ut oh...)*

Careful, too strong a statement. Some people happen to like this
colour so much that paid a $570 premium for this option on the

I personally don't like black cars. It  does not however make
that colour lousy. Just not my cup of tea, that's all.

Igor Kessel
'89 200TQ -- 18psi (TAP)
'98 A4TQ -- nothing to declare
Philadelphia, PA