Re: Ruminations on hasn't v. can't...

This is the third time Dan's asked to stop this, could it actually

If people want a public forum to flame each other, how about we make a
newsgroup, say alt.flames.torsen?  I'd be happy to host it on a private
server until it dies down; as long as I don't have to read it...

"There are still places where people think that the function of the
media  is to provide information."
	- Don Rottenberg