Unnatural disasters

OK, try this:

Friday night:
-Washing machine blows a belt
Saturday morning:
-Get belt at AutoZone(ironically, a whirlpool part crossreferenced
something in their stock, which everyone involved found highly amusing.)

Saturday evening:
-Volvo dies in a big intersection

Saturday night/sunday early AM:
-Bucket hanging under washing machine's water connections(to catch drips)
fills with water, drops off the connector, pulls lever, opening both hot
and cold into our basement.

Sunday morning, 9am:
"OH SH#T!"

What next?  This would be about where my 200q decides to develop a major
electrical problem, which I wouldn't be able to solve until my electrical
volume(bottom one on the ground, it saved the others) dries out.

Happy 4th, everyone.

91 200q 20v
95 960(dead+sitting at Lee Foreign Motors)

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.