Audi fans of first and second preference.

you wrote (re: Mt. Washington):

> the tent Audi set aside for guests was nifty
> as well(though I don't think many people knew we could use it.)

OK, I kind of sensed we were "special" but I didn't realise *we* were
the "private party"!  Those seats looked real inviting, too.... next
year I'll know better!

I made this mistake last year and was politely told that it was for the
mysterious "AoA guests" as opposed to us, unwashed, regular Audi Corall
This year .... this year I did not even try. Figured I'd better get a sunstroke
than compromise my dignity. :-)

Igor Kessel
'89 200TQ -- 18psi (TAP)
'98 A4TQ -- mostly stock