Re: california car duster / stripped nut

To:   quattro

I have a california carduster, but I only really use it during the spring
time to fight the pollen attack, and only if the car is freshly waxed. I
don't trust the claims, and after using one I can't imagine how it would
lift off tiny chunks of dirt without scratching the paint.

Sean Ford
'92 Audi 100CS 5-spd 39k mi

Original Message----------------------------
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 17:31:18 -0600
From: Brooks Ellis <brooks@frii.com>
Subject: california car duster / stripped nut

  Anyone have one? I live 2 miles off of a dirt road, and a quick way to
  the dust off without scratching the finish, or doing a whole car wash

  Too good to be true?

  PS - I still haven't gotten that stupid wastegate nut off. AUGH! Dremel
  time it is, yes, it is.
  [ brooks@frii.com    '89.5 200Q @ 1.8 bar for summertime