FW: Guide pins for Girling 60 calipers.

Exactly!  The carrier guide pins are the things that commonly break on
the G60's.  Not sure how, but seen it a lot.  In fact, I've seen
instances where the guide pins bolts were soddered in because the pin

Anyways, the only source for these (without buying the whole assembly)
seems to be the junkyard.  But, I believe a rebuilder will accept
calipers with broke guide pins in exchange (with about $300 extra) for a
rebuilt set.