Trailer hitches for 200's

Got a minor problem :)

Heading up to upstate NY in one week to go put boats in.  Need a trailer
hitch.  I'm not to game on trying it with a RWD ovloV, even though it's
hard-packed sand.

>From what my father found out, the Volvo hitch is $150ish, while the
200q20v hitch is almost $350, and "every guy I talked to groaned and said
it's a b#tch to install."

I know one lister(with a wagon, I believe) found a hitch to put in; I think
it was a D'lan hitch.  If anyone has a hitch on their 200q20v, please let
me know:
-what kind+manufacturer(I'm looking for pulling 13-15ft whaler/sailboat(15
O'day, 13ft. 1969 whaler[w/40hp-crazy!]) so big, heavy-duty jobbies aren't

-what the labor was on the installation?

Apparently, the source of all the troubles is the exhaust; I took a look at
the muffler myself; it's one weird looking thing.  Looks like a slightly
smooshed, pierced jellybean :)

Any and all answers much appreciated.  I need to have this totally resolved
by Friday afternoon-ish, so I have to figure out what to do in the next day
or so.

91 200q 20v

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.