Re: 87 5000 Turbo Quattro Parts Needed!!

I have a 1987 5kCST for sale.  Yours for $2.5k, not including
shipping/"handling" :)

All the replacement parts you could want, for years to come, including the
injector cooling fan duct+nozzle :)

(btw, I've seriously wondered if parting the car out would get more money
for it.  Kinda sad if that's true...)

>Hello Fellow QListers...I am in dire need of a few parts for an  87 5k
>Turbo Quattro that I have kicking around...I am looking for the

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.