IC core removable?

On the 200q20v, with the single-pass IC, can the core be removed easily?
After looking at it, there are 4 clips on each side that seem to hold the
sucker together.

If this is true, then one could simply get a better(and slightly longer)
core from Spearco or similar co.

Also, Eric says the 200q20v IC is really efficient; I feel differently
whenever the weather hits 80 or above :)  Any 3rd opinions on the subject?
Obviously I wouldn't want to replace the IC with a very expensive,
aftermarket, poorer-performing one!

PS:A neat/cheap alternative looks like their water injection system.
Adjustable pressure switch+all.  $160.  Any experiences, or "predicable
effects" from anyone?  I'm curious as to how much of an effect the system
would have.  Spearco is noticably quiet about how much of a performance
increase the injection provides.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.